Me and Love in something similar and different, the equation that causes us to walk in the togetherness that makes us together, side by side, cuddling in something that we never we know it. Why I and Love are happy because of something similar? Love what I do and have for wanting equality.
If we so? whether it should be me and you argue with each other to find common ground? whether I should just like you or whether you should like me? I can not like you because I was different and maybe you too will probably not like me and will never be like me, think like me, feel like, and live like me.
Me and You exist and originate from the same origin. but once we are there. Me and You to be Different. It is natural and we must accept.
when me and you do not budge and was always forced to like me or you. then I and you will not like me and you.
Me and Love meant different
different residences, different parents, different circumstances, different thoughts.
because the differences me and you there is something that was already destined for it.
Me and Love can never choose such as Love Me and is now before we are born and me and you can not choose how I was doing like me and Love now. Me and You and different there. You and I are different for mutual acceptance, mutual understanding. This world is not beautiful if all the flowers are green.
Differences Me and You is a Gift from God.
I chose not to be the same with yourself in something?
What about Yours?
If we so? whether it should be me and you argue with each other to find common ground? whether I should just like you or whether you should like me? I can not like you because I was different and maybe you too will probably not like me and will never be like me, think like me, feel like, and live like me.
Me and You exist and originate from the same origin. but once we are there. Me and You to be Different. It is natural and we must accept.
when me and you do not budge and was always forced to like me or you. then I and you will not like me and you.
Me and Love meant different
different residences, different parents, different circumstances, different thoughts.
because the differences me and you there is something that was already destined for it.
Me and Love can never choose such as Love Me and is now before we are born and me and you can not choose how I was doing like me and Love now. Me and You and different there. You and I are different for mutual acceptance, mutual understanding. This world is not beautiful if all the flowers are green.
Differences Me and You is a Gift from God.
I chose not to be the same with yourself in something?
What about Yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment